Honda Civic Type R
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
Cerca

Risultati per:

Rechercher Ricerca avanzata

Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Ecu Hondata Reflash e aspirazione Injen Cai - NUOVI
ciao a tutti  EmptyMer Feb 20, 2019 1:20 pm Da aless_mugen

» pezzi per fn2
ciao a tutti  EmptyGio Set 01, 2016 10:17 am Da VTEC 82

» [TO EP3] Kit Aria Condizionata originale e cambio con 70.ooo Km
ciao a tutti  EmptyMar Giu 21, 2016 9:30 pm Da Lore90sgv

» Aria condizionata
ciao a tutti  EmptyMer Mag 25, 2016 11:28 pm Da Benson86

» yokohama A006T
ciao a tutti  EmptyVen Feb 26, 2016 1:40 am Da Gio-R

» SPOON N1 [FN2]
ciao a tutti  EmptyVen Feb 26, 2016 1:25 am Da Gio-R

» cerco per civic IX
ciao a tutti  EmptyDom Gen 17, 2016 12:52 am Da Nic

» Centralina fn2!
ciao a tutti  EmptyMar Gen 12, 2016 1:41 am Da ale

» pinze 4 pompanti brembo 32 38 mm
ciao a tutti  EmptySab Gen 02, 2016 12:09 am Da kadatiper

Navigazione
 Portale
 Forum
 Lista utenti
 Profilo
 FAQ
 Cerca
Statistiche
Abbiamo 473 membri registrati
L'ultimo utente registrato è RoyalMaloney20

I nostri utenti hanno pubblicato un totale di 49248 messaggi in 2298 argomenti
Mag 2024
LunMarMerGioVenSabDom

Calendario Calendario

Contatore
Mappa Utenti
Locations of visitors to this page

ciao a tutti

Andare in basso

ciao a tutti  Empty ciao a tutti

Messaggio  virul Mer Gen 19, 2011 10:03 pm

ciao a tutti volevo un consiglio su questo annuncio di un honda civic type-r ep3 di un ragazzo sloveno

Ciao Fabio,

ok, i write you history about the civic type r. I have bought it last january 2010 a little crashed in front and left side, the owner was a young boy and he had it for three months. He crashed in from of his home to a snow bank on the crossroads. Before that the civic has first owner from Kranj, a car was bought in Slovenia. Only thing that disturbed me was that they lost the book of the car but there are all service tickets(cartoncino) in the car, so you can see when the car was serviced. I have called my friend that races with a car (rally driver) and he is also a mechanic and he recomended me to buy this car. So i had bought it and replaced all thing that were broken:
-front hood
-both front lights
-left dashboard
-left bearing
-left fork
-left door
-left doormirror
-left back flank
-left back window

Then i have decided to replace the shockabsorbers (i put Bilstein B6 yellow stock height) and changed front and rear brakes (Ate), new summer tyres. Also the car painter recomended me to repaint complete car because half of the car was new and half 8 years old paint and there were many small scratches on the right side....So the car is completely repainted. Also i have restored all allow wheels so the look almost like new, too. I have winter tires on another alloy wheels but not original. The car had 132.500 km when i have bought it and now it has arround 140.600 km, you can check my fuel consumption at poraba.com my username is alexd1977, you will see that my average is arround 8.3 l/100 km, i don't race on the road........
On the car are not many changes, only in front and rear are placed strut braces(to conect the shock absorbers on the top), all other is stock, no changes(also air filter is stock), so the car is quiet....
The car is running very nice, only what needs to be checked and i think to be cleaned is the starter of the engine, from time to time when you start the engine after the engine starts you can hear that the bearings inside the starter are not pulled quick enough from the machine(the starter clutch is dirty...) In 3000 km there will be a service to be done.....

I am selling the car because i don't need it but i really like the car, it was my dream but now i don't use it, only for the weekend, i go to work on foot becuase is very close to my home....
My final price is 6.500 € and i will not lower the price because i spent 4.000€ to repair the car...
I hope you have all informantion that you need to decide if you are still interested to my car.

P.S. The car has no AC and almost without any extra options because it is the light version(basic) to be faster on the road......

Bye,

Aleksander.

ditemi cosa ne pensate perche e sbattuta e a un problema all avviamento e non o capito di cosa si tratta
virul
virul
Pivello
Pivello

Numero di messaggi : 24

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili